Sharusha Moodley was admitted to practice in 2004 and serves as the firm’s head of commercial drafting and litigation. She has successfully represented several large Companies and SME clients in complex commercial and labour disputes. Sharusha is an accredited mediator and is skilled in the resolution of commercial disputes and deadlocked negotiations.
Sharusha has the experience and capacity to provide our clients with a full spectrum of corporate and commercial law and litigation advice and support in matters related to:
- Implementation of corporate governance principles.
- Restructuring of companies.
- Drafting of all agreements such as Shareholders Agreements, Sale Agreements, Leases, Service Level Agreements and other commercial contracts;
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration proceedings;
- Specialist advice in all aspects of employment and labour law;
- Legal advice, support services and litigation related to the insurance sector.
- Alternative dispute resolution solutions
Contact Sharusha: firstname.lastname@example.org